Thursday, November 11, 2010

THANKS! for all the support

I have to say that after 32 years of working in the restaurant business I have had many people say to me " Don't Worry" I will take care of all your problems. This has come from many vendors and as you probably know that has rarely happened. I switched service after much consideration. It was Not just a price savings thing. I do not hop from one company to another to save a little money. It was how you and your team took care of me, answered my questions and made me feel that I would not only have better service but that you would always be there for me. That has been said to me many times but YOU Jon ( your company) actually HAVE delivered everytime. I just want to say " Thanks " for all the supportive phone calls from you (way after hours) and your staff. THANKS! I feel I am in good hands.
--Cathy B., Green Mill

No comments:

Post a Comment